Skip to content
SEIKO SSK001K1 GMT Automatic 5 Sports
To ensure that they stand out clearly, the GMT hands are in bright red on the black and blue dial versions and in black for the version in orange.
Just like the time of day hands and indexes, the GMT hand has a generous layer of Lumibrite to ensure legibility in low light conditions.
In addition to the international convenience of the GMT function, the watches also feature a rotating bezel that is in two colors to separate the night and day hours at a glance.
The bezel’s ring indicator is made of Seiko’s Hardlex glass to deliver the high level of durability for which the Seiko 5 Sports collection is renowned.
The design of the case and dial draws inspiration from one of Seiko’s best-loved sports watches, known to enthusiasts as the Seiko SKX series.
The five-row bracelet is a new design also inspired by the original SKX series in which the middle rows are polished to create a contrast with the solid feel of the rows that bind them.
- Movement Type
- Automatic with manual winding
- Power reserve
- Approx. 41 hours
- 24-hour hand
- Stop second hand function
- Case Material
- Stainless steel
- Case Size
- Hardlex with lenses
- Lumibrite on hands and index(es)
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Distance between lugs
- Water Resistance
- 10 bar
- Rotating bezel
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock
- See-through & Screw case back
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device